Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year and new goals.

I've been off the back on posting so I'm going to try and post at least once a month. I've been working on lots of new projects and have made some interesting findings and would like to share as much as possible. The main thrust of my studies have been in the area of alternative energy sources. This area is extremely controversial and I have attempted to stick to the science. I truly believe that solutions to our energy crisis could be found by a home experimenter. I'm not saying that will be me but I feel if I don't try to understand I'm doomed to never know. On my journey to understand I have come to learn things I never thought I would need to and I have found that learning for me is something that I truly enjoy and need. I have made what for me were amazing findings during late nights spent watching magnets spin in mid air and watching the star like glow of a high temperature electrolysis experiment. These I would like to share with you.

Jiffycoil

1 comment:

  1. I have so much fun watching what comes out of the room next door!

    ReplyDelete